The following information sets out how Mark Leather Physiotherapy Limited uses and protects any information that you give to us when you use this website.
- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected at all times and, when requesting certain information from you, we give assurances that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and meet the GDPR 2018 standards.
- We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may collect personal information including name & address, along with other information to inform any surveys or internal auditing we undertake.
- When you complete any online forms via our website, we will ensure we provide a tick box giving you user to opt out of any contact between you and ourselves. This is to maintain to adherence to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and kept lawfully under the GDPR 2018 act. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information we collect online.
- We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to our company address (17 Station Road, Clapham, North Yorkshire, LA2 8ER).
- You are encouraged to contact us if any personal information you have previously given us changes. We stress that this is the client's responsibility.