MLP strives to attain the highest standards of service delivery. It is important that you, as the patient, have the opportunity to make a complaint about any aspect of the service that you are receiving. Please be assured that making a complaint will not affect the service that you receive from the company. If you, a relative or another person acting on your behalf, wish to make a complaint, we would be grateful if we could be informed as soon as possible. You can make a complaint through any of the following means:
- Complete a 'Feedback' form found under the Patient Resource section of the website by clicking here
- Call us on 07539 286303
- Write to our Company Director Mark Leather at the following address:
17 Station Road
- Once we receive the complaint, we will commence a comprehensive investigation and our staff will strive to resolve your issue as soon as possible. The details of the complaint may also be requested in a written format.
- We will regularly keep you informed as to how the investigation is progressing to ensure you remain fully involved in the procedure and any subsequent actions which are taken.
- Where appropriate, the disciplinary process with clinician will commence, involving written warning or removal from our clinic list.
- If you have a concern about any aspect of the service that you are receiving and do not wish to make a formal complaint about it, please do not hesitate to let us know via the above channels.
- MLP welcomes any comments or suggestions that you feel would improve the service you are receiving.
- In addition, we would welcome any positive feedback about the company and your subsequent experiences
The above procedure is also to be followed if the complaint originates from any organisation, referring party or insurer etc who are utilising any one of our company services.